Tuesday, August 28, 2007

A few comments....

...there are many comments that could accompany the many pictures I just posted, but I thought you might get bored. There will be more pictures to come, but I have to stop and go help Kyle lay our new bamboo floor in the studio. Yes, I did just say studio. We have decided that the new room should not be called the guest room, but it should have the moniker - "studio" - since I hope to do many new projects in there. If you do have any questions after looking at the pictures, please call, email or whatever.

2 comments:

sojourner said...

WOW! You have put together a lovely home! I cannot wait to see it for myself and enjoy the warmth and hospitality. I hope the studio brings you great inspiration...love 'ya.
Mom

jason said...

you need to put up before and after picture of yourself and Kyle,
j