Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Just a reminder...

Three years ago Kyle and I were blessed with the birth of our daughter, Molly Clark Parker. Kyle and I have loved the name Molly since way before we had kids. Clark is a family name from my mother's side of the family.

A little while ago, Kyle started to call Molly "bear" as a nickname. Kyle is all about the nickname, and always has been. She immediate liked it, and it has stuck. We call her that because she can be sweet and cuddly like a teddy bear, or she can be grumpy and wild like a grizzly bear. She has a lot of personality to show us - one might even venture to say it is a bit of drama!

The other day I was dropping her off at the playcare at the YMCA while I was going to work out. They like the cups and snacks to be labeled. Molly noticed that hers were not labeled, so she asked me to do this. She then proceeded to tell me to write on her snack bag - Molly Parker Bear! I laughed, and did just as she asked. She has referred to herself several times this way when asked what her name is. We think it is great!

1 comment:

sojourner said...

Thanks for posting the pics, Gretchen...they are fun to see especially since I was there when they were taken and I remember the moments.