Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The best of friends...

I wanted to take some pictures of Molly this afternoon since she looked so cute in her dress with her hair curled, and Jack wanted to jump right in. So...this is what I got. Sometimes it is really hard to get a good picture of the two kids together - one of them never wants to cooperate with us. However this time, it is priceless! I look at this picture and wonder where time has gone. They look so old today. I guess that is what life is all about - growing up!

1 comment:

sojourner said...

Each post made me smile...I think they have each grown since we last saw them! Jack looks taller and Molly looks older....cannot wait to see them for their birthdays...and yours, Gretchen! Thanks for posting the GREAT pictures of the family and kids....makes this a grand day.