Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The epic...

There is a lot to look at below. November is a month of celebration for us Parkers! We have birthdays, visits from family, Thanksgiving. I hope that you enjoy what follows this blog entry. I have a love/hate relationship with this month. I love to celebrate birthdays because it is fun to think about my children getting older and how they have changed/grown up in a year, BUT it is also way too crazy. It is a time filled with lots of sugar and promises about how we will do it differently next year to make it more calm - which in reality probably won't happen. The good thing is the kids are loved on, and feel special on their day. They love celebrating with each other - I do love having their birthdays close for that reason!

I could go on, but won't. Enjoy the pictures and the very little editorial that I have included with the pictures. Then rest assured that there is still more to come in the next couple of days - we still have pictures of Jack's actual birthday day, and I am hoping to document my turning 35 - welcome to the mid-30's! Stay tuned...

1 comment:

sojourner said...

I am looking forward to the next entry about turning 35....great days ahead of you, Gretchen!