Friday, January 20, 2012

A hiking we will go ...

While my parents were visiting, we also went on a hike near Eugene. It was not a hard hike, nor a long hike ... but it was a steep hike. The kids fared well, but did need some "encouragement" to make it to the top. It was a great day to go on a hike!

Pops driving us to the hike

Charging ahead to the hike

Grammy and Molly getting "set" for the hike. Both of the kids wanted to have their own backpacks for the hike filled with food and water bottles.

Here come the troops

A little grandpa and grandson moment captured from behind

A rest mid way to the top

Isn't that cute

A rare parent/daughter picture. Now when I gaze at this picture, you know what I see .... I look not like my parents but just like my brother!

Is that Jason standing next to Pops? No, that is his kid sister ... Gretchen


It was a bit windy and cold at the top of the hike. The clouds had moved in and the temperature was dropping, but there was no rain to get wet with at all!

No comments: