Friday, January 18, 2013

Another picture of Molly ...

So ... Molly has found a hat that she LOVES!  One of her classmates' mom has been knitting these hats and decided to sell them.  Molly jumped at the chance to match her friends and asked for one.  She picked the color.  I was not a joyful purchaser because in my mind I knew that I could knit her one.  However, I took a step back from myself and pondered.  IF I MADE IT, she would NOT wear it.  We are in one of those stages where she will ask me a question for my opinion and do the opposite of what I say.  For the most part, it does not hurt my feelings ... it just makes me shake my head and chuckle under my breath.  She definitely is her own person with MANY opinions.  It is fun to see her come into herself ... for the most part.  She has worn this hat for the last four days straight ... including sleeping it. I think it is a hit!

2 comments:

granma said...

She looks good in that color!

sojourner said...

Love it! Yes, she is becoming her own person. What joys ahead! And, some chuckling under your breathe! Looking forward to a visit in just a short time now!