Monday, January 19, 2009

A new era...




This weekend we started on a new journey with Molly. A friend of ours had told Molly that if she stopped biting her nails she would buy her some nail polish - that really motivated Molly unlike my trying to show her how bad it looked! Well, goal accomplished. Shana brought the nail polish over on Friday, and Molly was hot to trot to get it on her nails AND her toenails. Shana made sure that I was okay with the color, which I was of course. So...if you look REALLY hard and squint your eyes you can see a little bit of light pink and a little bit of shimmer from the glitter on her hands and toes. She went to church and wanted to show everyone. It is so cute to see how the girl in your girl start to show itself more and more with everyday. Of course, there is still a bit of tomboy in her too!

1 comment:

sojourner said...

UMMMM...I know another "little" girl who bit her nails and picked her toes. Must be genetic! Looks lovely, Molly! What a great idea! And, I love looking at Molly's toes and remembering how funny they were as a baby. She had the MOST unusual toes I have ever seen. What fun.