Friday, April 24, 2009

The family (Little, that is)...

I asked my mom for some old photos so that I could compare myself with Molly at the same age.  She sent me some GREAT family photos that I have not seen in years.  I loved them, and thought they would be fun to share with those that might read my blog.  So enjoy a little flashback the early years of the Little family!

I was about 2 1/2 years old in this picture, which means that Jason was 5 1/2 years old.  Look at how young my mom and dad look.  They were about 27 years old - so young!  (Sorry, Mom.  I had to reveal all ages)
I was about 4 years old in this one, which means Jason is 7 years old.  I LOVE the glasses my dad has on his face.  I am sure they were stylish, but look at how large they are on his face.  I see alot of Molly in my face in this picture.
I was 6 years old in this last picture.  I remember the dress I was wearing.  Jason has such a serious look on his face.  I think this might have been a classic church picture.

Hope you enjoyed the pictures.  The make me smile, and realize that my family - the Parkers - need to get on the ball and get some family pictures taken that are posed so that Jack and Molly can look years from now at the outdated fashion, hairstyles, and comparisons to their children faces!


5 comments:

Bandsaw said...

I see a lot of you in that last picture of your mom. And I've only seen your brother a few times, but from what I remember, he looks a lot like your dad in these pictures.

Job 77 said...

Oops, I just posted that last comment under John's identity!

Sarah said...

these are fantastic! thanks for sharing and I agree, Molly looks so much like you.

Caroline Little said...

WHat fun pics! I really saw molly in you in that first picture which by the way is amazing. Great photos.

Laura Young said...

this is so fun! i definitely see both your kids in these faces! and you in your mom!