Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A trip to the Zoo (a little late)...





We recently went up to Portland to "deliver" my mom to my brother's house, and the kids and I stayed up for the day. We had a lot of fun with the family going to the zoo. It was a slightly sunny day, so the animals were out for us to see. Here are some of the pictures I was able to capture of the kids together. When I look at these pictures, it is a really real reminder of how old they all are getting. I can't believe that the babies are gone and the children are here for a little while. I am truly enjoying this time, but it does make me a little sad to see the small tikes gone!

The last picture of Eleanor and Molly is one that made Caroline and I smile when we were there and I was able to capture it. The girls walked side by side for some time "using" the map to get somewhere - and for the life of me I can't remember the exact conversation. I loved watching as Eleanor was instructing Molly where to go, and Molly was intently listening to the instructions. It was adorable.

2 comments:

sojourner said...

Will you send these photos to snapfish? I would love some prints....fun day!

Caroline Little said...

Precious photos Gretchen. You've got an eye with that camera! We are looking forward to seeing you guys spring break, maybe?