Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New picture of Molly...

This is the latest picture of "Molly Mae."

I love it. I love the purple "house" matching her purple vest, and the expression is totally Molly. We were at some friends' house celebrating their daughter's birthday. Another friend captured the picture - he is great at taking pictures. I am excited to share this one with you. I only wonder what she was saying to him as he was taking the picture. I can think of a million and one things that she could have been saying.

I hope this finds you doing well, and having a great week. We are busy with end of the school events, and getting ready to leave for a family reunion across the country. I am sure there will be pictures posted of fun times had by the Parker family in the Outer Banks. Stay tuned for stories to be recounted...

2 comments:

granma said...

I have such a cute granddaughter! love the pic...

sojourner said...

Too cute! The purple house is great as well! Whose is it? Fun expression on that impish face!