Monday, July 5, 2010

Yellow Roses...


Kyle and I have a couple friend who LOVES to grow roses. She is very experienced and knows a lot about them. We had her and her husband over for dinner a couple of nights ago, and she brought me the most gorgeous bouquet of roses that I have ever seen. There are so many different kinds in the arrangement, and they all smell so heavenly. The big one in the second picture that almost looks like a peony smelled like citrus - almost lemon - and it was so strong. It made me want to plant some more roses in our garden. I have smelled them multiple times a day since getting them. I love roses!

2 comments:

sojourner said...

Wow! From Margaret's home? They are beautiful. I agree the center one looks like a peony. I wonder what variety it is?

Caroline Little said...

yep..I miss the roses already. Nothing like those Oregon flowers. Miss you guys too! Hope you are having a fabulous summer.