Friday, December 17, 2010

In search of the perfect Christmas picture...



Once again it is that time of year when I want to get a great family picture. I have tortured my three with three DIFFERENT tries at getting the shot. While all of these are wonderful, to my picky eye there is something out of focus on each one of them. I have talked Kyle into one more try - this time without the pressure of the "Christmas" setting. I said that we could wear whatever each of us wants to and just sit on the couch or something. Hopefully, this will take place tomorrow and each of you will receive one in the mail. With that said, when you do get it in the mail you can look at it with more emotion and smile knowing what it took to get THAT picture to your doorstep!

2 comments:

sojourner said...

You can email me an actual size file of each one! I love them all and would enjoy having them in my cache....

Pops said...

I vote for the first picture...I like Kyle's smile and not hat!