Friday, December 17, 2010

Just in case you thought...


...I had given up on blogging, you are wrong. I have just been a little busy and little unmotivated to do any blogging. I hope that you enjoy the following and I will try and do a little better during Christmas. Just today, I made my second batch of butter cookies with icing, the kids are officially out of school for break, we have watched some Christmas shows, and I am wrapping presents tonight. So...Christmas has hit the Parker household.

3 comments:

Little Girls said...

Love seeing all the pictures, Gretchen! You are more motivated than I in attempting a Christmas card. I look forward to seeing what comes :)...
and CONGRATS again on that 1/2 marathon! Awesome! Seattle sounds like so much fun.
love to you all..

sojourner said...

I can feel the warmth of the roaring fire!

Pops said...

I love the fireplace picture....it looks so "Courier & Ives" for the Christmas season.