Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Trying to capture a picture ...

So I take pictures. I love to take pictures. I take a lot of pictures. Some might even say that I take too many pictures. However, I defend that with ... they are digital and can be erased easily and quickly! I tried to capture a picture of the kids with Grammy and Pop while in Colorado. It was not an easy task, but what came out makes me smile even though there is not one that is perfect of all of them at the same time. Oh well ...

Pops not looking at the camera


Grammy's eyes shut tight and Jack thinking it is a silly picture, while Pops kisses Molly


Molly making spooky eyes ... like you better watch out


Jack giving me his sports bravado with hands ... like I am awesome


An intended silly picture with Grammy not wanting to play along

Here is to next time!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

oh dear. molly is looking less like a little girl with every picture!! and i hope the picture of the kids with parker (since we all know how much he loves to be in pictures!) goes in a frame. made my heart smile. :)

sojourner said...

Okay, I want these as well...and any others you think are fun to have....thanks for the wonderful visit!

Little Girls said...

GREAT photos. you guys are precious. looks like the week was full and wonderful!