Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The kids and their teachers....

 Molly and Miss Anna

 Molly and Miss Kasey

 Jack and Mrs. Mikesell

Jack and Mrs. Selven

The kids have ended their school year with great celebration!  They had a great year, and each of them is looking forward to being in the next grade.  I have great plans for the summer to keep up with their reading and math work, but I guess only time will tell if I keep to my word.  They are excited about the new workbooks, and Jack is really into his reading ... so I have great hope!!  Of course, there will be plenty of play and summer fun along the way.

1 comment:

sojourner said...

Here's to a great summer! Keep them reading and writing and thinking over the summer....it will be worth the effort. BUT, fun and lazy, hazy days of freedom are also important. Do you remember your summers on Windy Court?