Monday, July 2, 2012

The end of baseball...




Baseball is finally over!

We hosted a team cookout on Saturday to officially say goodbye to the Wildcat team.  It was a long season, but it was a grand season.  Kyle and Jack learned a lot about baseball.  Jack learned that there was a lot to learn about baseball!! All of the boys improved over the season.  I learned that I could make it through a season with joy and excitement.  I was a little worried that my childhood years spent at the ballpark might have damaged me beyond repair to enjoy Jack's season.

1 comment:

sojourner said...

All those hours at the ballpark with Jason's adventures served you well this season! It is delightful, don't you think!? The pictures are GREAT! You are doing a great job with the camera and sports.

You should post something about your run in Seattle!