Wednesday, November 7, 2012

My very favorite picture from yesterday...

There are no words, yet so many that jump into my head when I see this picture.  This is our Molly Bear with a true expression on her face.  She was not happy about birthday pictures, but those that know me know that there was not an option about taking them!  She put her outfit together along with the headband, which she made at a friend's birthday party this past weekend.  I love her smile.  I love the play of color with her outfit and the background.  I love that she is looking down.  I love that she did her own hair, and it looks cute!  I love this "little" girl of ours!

3 comments:

sojourner said...

How wonderful! I love the color behind the grey sweater. I want a pattern of this sweater...so cute! Worth the hand washing!

granma said...

she is adorable! time has past by so fast....I hate that I am missing out on all of their growth. thank you for the pictures so that I can keep track just a little bit.

granma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.