Friday, September 6, 2013

More cousin time...

Rynn and Molly helping me make some cookies

Had to get them in birth order ... 

Had to get them in birth order to see the height difference ...

Aren't they beautiful and so grown up?!

Rynn and Molly doing some chalk drawing one night

Eleanor and Jack working on their throwing with Uncle Jason

Eleanor and Jack were quite the builders with legos and Pops' remote control car
It was wonderful to see the cousins play together and see what they would come up with throughout the days.  They would play all together, then they would pair off, then they would switch pairs.  Since we had a good long 2 week visit it was fun to see their relationship develop and change.  Jack and Eleanor were fast friends and loved doing many of the same things.  Rynn often would do things by herself, but she and Molly also did a lot together.  Molly, being the youngest, sometimes struggled to find her place.  I can remember some of those feelings when I was young and with my cousins ... I too was the youngest!

1 comment:

sojourner said...

I really like the new heading....