Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Where did summer go? ....

Granma with her two grandkids!
Jack and Eli looking so old and grown up
Jack had thrown a ball over the fence so this was the two of them trying where it went and how they could find it
I realize that I have not blogged all summer long ... there are many excuses that I could bore you with.  Instead, I have decided to go through my pictures and give you a day at a time.  They will be in order of how they occurred and they will have a little commentary on what happened that day.

So ... this was the July 3rd.  We had just gotten into town.  We drove down to Longmont for the day to visit with cousins and Granma.  The kids were excited to see Shirley, and she was gracious to shower the kids with chocolate pudding, cheetos, and some homemade soda.  They were loving all the goodies.  We then went to see the Andersens.  It was a good day ... we never saw the girls -- hence no pictures of them.  Eli and Jack decided to throw the ball a little.  Eli was pleased to have his picture taken, but Jack was less than thrilled.  They were just all excited to be together, and Holly and I got some good visiting in that day.

No comments: