Thursday, June 7, 2007

Now they are sick...

Who am I to complain? My last post was talking about how they slept in and I had gotten up early to go to the gym. Well...today I know why...they are BOTH sick. Jack was up all night long. I slept on the floor with a pillow and blanket. He seemed better in the morning, but suffered the rest of the day and went to bed tonight with a good fever. Molly woke up this morning warm, and had a fever all day long too. I called the doctor, but figured it was just a virus running its course seeing as how Molly is already on antibiotics. Next time, I will think about things before I complain about their sleeping. Hopefully tomorrow, they will feel better!

2 comments:

oma said...

Gretchen -just read about the sickness with both of them - guess I will have to use the phone to see what is happening.

oma

oma said...

Gretchen - you must be busy painting or packing -

oma