Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Now they sleep...

This morning I got up extra early to go to the gym and workout before the kids got up out of bed. Usually, Jack is up and ready to tackle the day by 7 and Molly soon follows. Well, this morning is different. In the unjust world, I got home from the gym at 7:15. I asked Kyle, "Are the kids still sleeping?" "Yes" was his reply. And guess what...they are still sleeping as I type this post. It is almost 8am and they have not ventured a sound. Where is the justice in that? I guess this time of quiet in the morning before the rush of the day is what God wanted me to have today. I will take advantage of it, and not remember the sleep I could be getting right now. Of course tomorrow when I don't get up to work out, the kids will rise early and we can have that time together!

1 comment:

sojourner said...

Well, well...aren't you glad they gave their daddy a chance to sleep in and greet you with the morning smiles! Really funny, actually.
Mom