Friday, November 30, 2007

Blog gone crazy...

To those of you who glance at the blog every now and then. I am sorry that I have not posted anything new in a couple of weeks. It has been busy. So what follows are pictures of birthdays and Thanksgiving. I have included LOTS of pictures with little commentary. I hope you enjoy them. And next time...I hope to not have to post all of them at once and overwhelm you but do it over time so that it keeps you coming back for more and not being disappointed when you check it and there is nothing new. I was hoping to put some pictures up of our adventure to get a Christmas tree today. But alas...I realized I had forgotten the battery for the camera at home. Sorry.

3 comments:

Laura Young said...

love all the new pics. looks like yall had some good birthdays! love molly's little haircut. so cute! we miss yall!

sojourner said...

YEAH! The update is great! I loved looking at the pictures again...and yes, there is much of you in Jack as far as school and performance. He is a hang back guy unless with family and friends! Just like his mommy was when she was his age.

Mom

Caroline Little said...

Great pics Gretchen! thanks for such a fun thanksgiving.