Saturday, November 3, 2007

Halloween...

Jack getting ready to throw the football for the Oregon Ducks. We tried to convince him to wrap an ace bandage around his knee and he could be a "lame duck" but alas we did not win. He was dressed up for his preschool Halloween party. Molly comes along to drop Jack off at preschool every Tuesday and Thursday, and she usually gets to hang around long enough to play a little. This is her trying to play while annoying mom wants to take her picture. She gave in enough to turn her head and say "cheese" for me. She is little red riding hood. She loves the cape.
I got the two of them to pose for me outside of Jack's classroom, but neither really wanted to look at me.
This is right before we went out to go trick or treating on Halloween. Molly did not want to take the picture. She wanted to have the camera. I finally got her calmed down enough to take a real picture by using the old standby - bribe her with candy if she only smiled for me! Don't you think the rainboots make the outfit - it wasn't even raining but she loves her cherry rainboots.
Jack was waiting in line at preschool to go in and start the Halloween party. I think it is a great look for him, and I loved the white jail-looking backdrop.

1 comment:

sojourner said...

Fun times. Is this Jack's first real Halloween?