Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A day in the snow in Eugene...


Below are some pictures I took when we had a surprise snow storm on Sunday. It was magical and glorious. It was so beautiful - it reminded me of Colorado. The trees were just gorgeous with the snow on the branches. The kids really loved being out in the snow. I was not sure Molly would endure the cold, but she learned to really love it and not want to come inside the house for a nap.

Jack, of course, found a way to incorporate car/truck play into playing with the snow. He has a one track mind!
We made our snowman with a "tongue" sticking out, so the family did the same for the picture.


4 comments:

Caroline Little said...

I can't believe you guys got so much snow! Just rain here in Portland...that is quite a snowman. Oh...and I think I could think of a good way to use your new furniture- take a really long nap. Those sofas are calling my name.

sojourner said...

WOW! What incredible snow! How fun to play with the children in the backyard full of snow. Sweet pics.

Sarah said...

oh my goodness!! they are getting so big and Jack is just a little mini-Parker!! thanks for keeping this updated, I love looking at it. oh yeah - LOVE the new furniture!! Say hi to Parker for me!

sarah

Anonymous said...

Does Parker have pants on? No shorts?? davina