Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Molly in another hat...



Grammy made this wonderful hat for Molly, and she took to it right away. She has been wearing it non stop since we got it on Monday. We had a babysitter the other night for the kids, and we got home early so they were not in bed yet. The babysitter had put the hat on Molly's babydoll, Betsy, for bed. When I came in to Molly' room in the morning, Molly had taken it off of Baby Betsy and was wearing it on her head. It was the cutest thing. I only wish I had the camera then to take a picture. But alas...some memories are that much sweeter when they stay in your head to cherish there for a lifetime (or however long your memory serves you!)

1 comment:

sojourner said...

The hat looks bigger than I thought it would be...guess the size 1-5 years was correct. Wish all of their things lasted that long...cute pics!

Grammy
P.S. and I do check this blog DAILY and have waited for a posting :)