Wednesday, February 27, 2008

It has been awhile...

I realize as I have logged on today it has been almost a month since I have posted anything on the blog. I am sorry for those of you that check it and have been disappointed this month. I guess that tells you that we have been busy, there has not been too much excitement in the Parker home to share with others, and also I have been bad about getting on the computer this month. Sometimes the computer does not hold much interest for me. I have been reading East of Eden by John Steinbeck and some other projects...so I guess that is where my time has gone. Hopefully with Easter and the onset of Spring, I will have lots to tell and many new pictures to share. Keep checking!

2 comments:

sojourner said...

Yeah! She is back online...Mom

Laura Young said...

glad to see you're back.