Thursday, July 17, 2008

I know it has been a LONG time #2...

The computer and I have not been good friends lately. The last thing at night after a long busy summer day has not been to get on the computer and update the blog. But alas, I have posted several things that should hold your attention for a little while. I am also going to say that we are going on vacation for several weeks, and the posting may not happen again for a while. I will return refreshed and ready to start the fall off with a bang! Thanks for being patient, and not giving up. I still love the blogs out there of family and friends, so keep the posting so I can keep up with you all!

3 comments:

sojourner said...

I'll post here on all of the entries...WONDERFUL! I, too, love the picture of Jack and Rynn (along with the one on Caro's blog of the three of them on the bike!). How I wish I had been there to enjoy the outing! Backyard is coming along well...with TONS of hard work on your and Kyle's part. I know the end will be celebrated! Color looks great, Gretchen. How did you get the pictures to post? I need your help!

Laura Young said...

hey! love all the pics of all the housework yall are doing- brings back memories of yall helping us with the old house on 22nd! love your house and all the work you're doing to it- the path is super-cool! hope you're doing well- miss ya!

nokomis said...

I didn't know that you had a blog! I'm glad that I can keep up with you now on the old I-net. We sure miss you guys.