Sunday, March 29, 2009

Men at work...


While my parents were visiting, there was, of course, work to be done.  Kyle and my dad worked outside on some left over drainage issues.  They worked in the rain, sun, sleet, and cold weather.  Jack decided that he needed to be a man and get out there with them to help.  He, of course, had to put on knee pads (and elbow pads) just like his daddy!  I could not help but to get a picture for memory sake.  I love that Jack is leaning over watching and being a part of the decision making process of what to do.  Jack is a wonderful helper with a fantastic attitude about it - which does not surprise me since he is a part of his dad and by extension his pops who both love and are always willing to help out family!

1 comment:

granma said...

I absolutely love these of Jack. He is definitely his fathers son!