Sunday, March 29, 2009

Three generations...

...of women!  Someone saw this picture on Kyle's facebook site and said that we all look alike.  What do you think?  People always comment to my mom and I that we look alike, which is odd because growing up people thought I looked like neither my mom nor my dad so we started saying that I looked like Gretchen.  As I have gotten older things changed and people said I looked just like her.  We laugh and attribute it to the similar expressions as well.  I mean faced it look at all those teeth in the picture.  We are a family of toothy grins.  Whatever you think...I love the picture of the three of us.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Kyle has facebook?!? I'm going ot look him...right now!!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture Gretchen. You all look so happy.

granma said...

You all do favor each other. I have always thought that and I love the toothy grins!

Laura Young said...

yes... very much alike. so sweet!