Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My kids on Mother's Day...




We went to a local park that is VERY popular with Eugeneians on Mother's Day.  It was a wonderful day filled with sun.  Jack was most excited about getting to use the camping chair.  I love the picture of him with his shoes.  The look is a classic Jack smile, and the fact that his Nikes made it into the picture is great.  He is in love with his new shoes!  The pictures of Molly make me smile from ear to ear.  I love the one of her in her camping chair.  She is looking back at Kyle and smiling - knowing that she is smiling at something her dad is doing makes the picture all the better.  I snapped the picture of her in front of the azalea late in the day.  I love the facial expression - also a classic Molly face.  I love my kids, and I love that they made me a Mom on Mother's day!

2 comments:

granma said...

they are the cutest kids and I love them more than all of the stars in the sky....

sojourner said...

Capturing the moments! Love the shoes! Molly looks rather stylish, too!