Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Why I am a mom...



Picture #1 is actually the end of the photo shoot.  The kids started to "sit" on me too much, and we were a tumbling tower!  Picture #2 is actually one of the first ones, and Molly surprised me with a kiss on the cheek.  I think my face is worthy of a laugh.  Picture #3 is a favorite.  Kyle got the shot, and one to be cherished when they are grown and out of the house and too far away to come visit me on Mother's Day!  Thanks for the day, Jack and Molly.

3 comments:

granma said...

those are great! they are very good pictures of you all. good job Kyle for taking them.

sojourner said...

Oh, so special...a day in the park, sunshine, loving children! What joy it brings me to see you having so much joy yourself! These pics are truly a Mother's Day gift! Seeing my daughter as a mother!

Laura Young said...

such cute pictures