Thursday, September 10, 2009

Molly's first day of school...

Jack showing Molly the way to school. She was so excited about her princess backpack. She was ready to go to school!
Mrs. Callahan - her teacher - had them sit down and draw a picture of themselves. It might be hard to see, but I was quite impressed. At the top of the picture, Molly wrote her name all by herself - completely backwards, which is impressive!
I make the kids pose in the backyard before each school year to get a picture. I thought these of Molly capture her personality quite well. I have a bunch more, but thought this was enough to make you smile, and reflect on how much my little baby girl has grown up.

2 comments:

sojourner said...

Oh, how sweet...that smile. I know Molly was more than excited to be headed to school! Enjoy your mornings! The afternoons will be sweet and short...you will long for the preschool days as the routine and homework begin!

Anonymous said...

They both look adorable and so grown up! Enjoy the little time you will have for yourself. It's never quite enough. Sighhhhh.