Friday, December 11, 2009

A first for me...

Well, I did it this morning!

I took Jack to school in my pajamas. Now, mind you I did not get out of the car but I thought it was one of those moments in my life. I can hear Kyle in my ear saying how he can't believe that I did not get dressed. I was coming right back home to shower for the day, so I thought why bother getting out of the warm comfy clothes just to come home and change again!

Molly was also in her pajamas with me, so it was a team effort.

Here is to laziness, and the fact that I can just drop Jack off at school and not leave my warm heated seat car!

2 comments:

granma said...

LOL...Gretchen, I think that is precious!

sojourner said...

NOT laziness...wisdom. Why bother to change when you are going right back to dress? Very good decision...and one which I would make, for certain!