Sunday, December 13, 2009

In the spirit of pictures...


So today after we got home from church, we were looking at the pictures that I took of the kids signing at church. They wanted to take more pictures, so I said sure. They each got a turn. Jack went first and wanted to take a picture of me and Molly. So of course, Molly wanted to take one of Jack and me. Here are two results of what they took. They had such fun, and I must say they got some good pictures of each other with me. I will cherish them!

2 comments:

sojourner said...

First, I like the new look of your blog. Very dramatic! Great pictures of you and the children! Aren't digital camera wonderful? Thinking of selling my film cameras...we have THREE!

granma said...

I love the pictures. Jack and Molly are getting very good at taking them!