Monday, November 15, 2010

Granma comes for a visit...

Granma came for her first ever visit to Oregon. She got a little sunshine, but then typical fall weather complete with mist and gray skies. She got to see a little of the color that we get to enjoy each year with falls here. We were all excited to share our home and little bit of life with her. It was a crazy few days. I am sure that she is returning home more tired then when she came. Life with two kids is always busy, but when it is around their birthdays it raises it another level. We kept her on her toes!

Granma blowing a kiss to Molly as she took the picture. We were at the basketball game for Jack.

Molly not wanting to take a picture, but me saying she could make a face as long as she was looking at me.

Granma and her grankids with their first ever build a bear birthday treats! They loved making these "bears" but loved it even more because Granma was there to do it with them.

Shirley we loved having you here, and hope to have you come again before too long!

1 comment:

granma said...

I enjoyed every minute of being there! I smile every time I think about actually seeing and being with you all instead of reading about it. I hope to come again soon!