Saturday, August 27, 2011

Molly, the no way am I rock climbing climber ...




Molly was excited about rocking climbing the night before, but her FEAR gripped her and would not even allow her to get hooked up. She did put the harness on with many tears, and I made her document the attitude with the picture above for future torture! I love the look I captured, because it gives one a true idea of her mood. After we took the harness off, the last three pictures is what happened next. Molly may not have wanted to climb with the harness, but she was all about free climbing! We could not get her to STOP! She had just a smile on her face and really got the idea of how to do it. It was wonderful to watch her go. I want to point out on the last picture the calf muscle that is shining through - she gets that from her father. I think that she gets the free climbing joy from her uncle Jason! Watch out mountains - there is a future climber coming your way!

2 comments:

jason said...

Molly,
AWESOME!
love uncle Jason

sojourner said...

Love the expression...she loves the freedom of doing her own thing.