Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First day of Pre-K 2008...

A little sisterly love... (don't they look like they could be married?)
A typical Jack face when you ask him to smile for a picture... (will we ever get a non-concerned look?)
Heading for the classroom...
Sitting down to watercolor before class started... No tears this year. He did tell me that he was a little nervous, but that everyone would be nervous so it was okay. I told him the best way to get over the nerves would be to get to know everyone then there would be no strangers around him. I think today was great. I did not get too much detail, so I have decided even more that I will want to be in the classroom some to observe what he is learning. Molly was upset that she could not stay. She will have no problem next year with school!

3 comments:

sojourner said...

All grown up...no tears! His confidence will only increase with each passing day...no worries, Dad; he will tackle the world! What a cute picture of the two of them! Oh, how I wish I were there.

granma said...

I am so proud of you Jack! I can't wait to hear all about your school days and about all of your new friends. Gretchen, the pictures are great, thank you for remembering us that can't be there in person. Remember, granma loves you all more than all of the stars in the sky!

nokomis said...

Congratulations Jack! Gretchen, those are great pictures