Thursday, September 11, 2008

I'm not nervous anymore...

This morning as I drove Jack to school he informed me that I no longer needed to go in with him. He now knows where his classroom is, and more importantly how to get there. He also is no longer nervous about going, because he knows everyone - especially his new best buddy, Nicholas! I told him that I was not ready to just drop him off in the carpool line, but needed to go in one last day. I said that on Monday he could go in by himself. Wow - am I really there now?!

2 comments:

sojourner said...

So different from last year...that enthusiasm of his will take him into the world and he will conquer! Hard on Mom, though. He still needs you...
Mom

Laura Young said...

so cute... is he like a foot taller than his classmates or is the picture with tiny molly just making him look really tall?