Thursday, January 7, 2010

Jack's new hat...


My mom made this hat for Jack for Christmas. I absolutely loved it - the colors, the hat, everything! Jack also loves it. We are really having to watch how often he is in a hat - just like someone else we know and love! We have had to limit how many days he is in a ball cap, but he has found a loop hole - he wears his knit hat. Today after I picked him up from school, Jack informed me that he is "allowed" to wear this type of hat ALL day at school. The thing I have come to love most about this hat is...the way Jack chooses to wear it! Yes, his ears are always that way. I am surprised that he likes it this way, but I guess it keeps his head warm while not overheating his ears, since he is prone to overheating. Every time he comes around the corner, I pick him up from school, or something of that nature I smile because I think it makes him look so cute, yet silly!

So if you need to smile today or tomorrow or the next day...come back to my blog and look at these two pictures of Jack!

2 comments:

granma said...

how cute you are Jack! love the colors on you.

sojourner said...

Love the hat. I think he might have the Howell chin!