Monday, January 24, 2011

Molly, before & after...


Molly had decided to grow her hair out along with her bangs. The first picture shows how far we got. A couple of months ago, she asked if she could get her hair cut. I said no! I told her she should finish what she started - I thought this would be a good lesson in perseverance!! She was okay with it and moved on. Well last week she asked again, and I thought about it a little longer. I told her we could go at the end of the week if she still really thought she wanted to cut it all off. Well Friday came, and she was so very excited about going so I thought she was ready. I did try and tell her that if she wanted she could still go with no bangs and have it short, but she wanted it all back the way she used to wear it. She told me that she was tired of having to wear clips and rubber bands. She was tired of her bangs getting in her face when she was doing her "homework!" I thought it was too cute. I am glad that the old Molly is back. I LOVE her cute little pixie cut with bangs!!

What do you all think??

3 comments:

granma said...

I love her new hair cut, and yes she looks like the old Molly but she is beautiful either way!

sojourner said...

Bangs! You know me...I am a "bangs" person for the most part. It's my big forehead! Molly can do either, but I love her pixie look! It's Molly! And, I agree with Granma, she is beautiful either way.

DINAH CLAIRE said...

That 'after' picture is ADORABLE. She looks like such a kid, like a Little Rascal or something.