Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Molly's new coat...



My pictures are great...but I just had to post Molly's new garment! My mom knit this wonderful and beautiful "coat" for Molly, and we picked it up from the post office this afternoon. She is in love with it, and has not taken it off yet. The buttons are her favorite part. I, personally, love the hood. I told her while we were out and about that I wanted Grammy to make me one. She thought that sounded like a good idea!

Thank you thank you thank you thank you, Grammy, for the wonderful new piece of clothing!

4 comments:

Little Girls said...

Nice work Grammy! looks adorable. Can't wait to see you guys this summer. We're all super excited.

granma said...

How cute you look in that Molly! Great job grammy..

granma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
granma said...

good job grammy, looks like you need to knit her another one so she will have a choice...