Friday, January 28, 2011

Molly's new coat #2...

...so it is the third day of us having the coat in our house. It is the third day that Molly has asked to wear the coat. She cried the first night because Kyle would not let her wear it to bed, and she "said that Mommy said I could wear it to bed" (which I did not say!). Yesterday, Kyle got her dressed in a cute dress with tights, and she accessorized with the coat. Today, she came to me with this idea...she wanted to wear a short sleeved dress so that she could feel the sweater on her arms to which I smiled and said yes! I had to give a little laugh to her creativity as well. We are very grateful for this new addition to her wardrobe.

3 comments:

Pops said...

It is nice to know that the coat has been a "hit" but wearing it to bed is toooo much!

sojourner said...

I'm smiling!

granma said...

Cathy,,,my comment for you is down below under the pictures...ohhhh think you should do that as a job!