Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A Tuesday treat (at least I think so!) ...

To TOTALLY switch music styles, I thought I would let you all into my secret love of Pink.  I have been listening to her for awhile.  I find her fascinating for some reason.  I taped her show on Storytellers awhile back, and fell in love with this song.  I also love FUN. and the guy singing in this song with her is the lead singer of that group.  You may not love Pink like I do, but I hope that you can enjoy their voices together.

Listen ...

2 comments:

granma said...

love P!NK...I have friends that save for months that go to as many of her concerts that they can. They have shared a lot of her pictures on stage. I will have to send some to you...You are the one that got me started on Corrine Bailey Rae!

sojourner said...

I have been hearing this song on the radio this week. I would not have noticed it most likely, except for your input : )