Saturday, June 7, 2008

"The end of an era..."

Tonight as I was walking out of Molly's room to go and start dinner I hear Kyle say..."this is the end of an era." Indeed, it is! We are officially out of the crib, and have bought Molly a big girl bed complete with pink sheets. They did this while I was hosting a baby shower at the house. They came home with the mattress and box spring. I was excited to make the switch. Molly was more than pleased to sleep in it. We put them down for a nap, and we don't think Molly moved from the position we left her in as we closed the door. Although it is on the floor, it is fun to see the kids grow up...at least she can climb up into this way. Before naps...
After baths, before bedtime...

2 comments:

sojourner said...

Are you keeping the crib? Oh, my...not more babies. How sad! But, at the same time, exciting to see each of them grow up! Molly looks very HAPPY! Like you as a little girl, she wants to grow up quickly to be like her brother.

Caroline Little said...

Hey Gretchen! We'll get that bed to you guys soon :). molly looks very big in her big girl bed. Loving all your posts. I'm really jealous you have cala lilies- they are some of my favorite flowers. Save some blueberries for us! We'll be down soon.