Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Friends came to visit...


This is Wyatt and Darby Rapp, some friends of Jack and Molly. They are all really close in age, and have lots of fun together. The Rapp family is sadly moving back to Texas sometime soon, so I thought since they were over today I would take a minute to snap a photo for a memory. Kyle thought I was a little crazy to watch all four of them, but I knew it would be easy. They are all old enough that it is less work and a true joy and blessing to listen and watch them play together. I love to listen from the other room while their imaginations go wild. The joys of childhood!

1 comment:

sojourner said...

Very fun...it is easier as they grown into these early childhood years to watch other children...they do entertain one another. I remember those years on Windy Court, when all of the children were at our home and other homes frequently. Not a problem...just the joy of children laughing and playing (most of the time!). Wyatt looks so blonde!