Friday, June 6, 2008

Molly, the really big girl...

She chews gum now!! Jack does really well with gum, and LOVES it. I guess he learned from his mother and Grammy. I decided with this last pack of gum that Molly might be ready for it too. Kyle thought I was crazy to let her do it, but I reminded him that she is growing up and we have to let her try new things every once in a while. Well, the first couple of times she did indeed swallow it. However, she got the knack of it and does quite well. In fact, this morning she chewed a piece from about 9 am until lunch time. I kept asking her if she wanted to throw it away- knowing that the flavor was all gone - but she was content keeping it in her mouth. I have to admit that I do have to watch her a bit more because of her hair. Jack does not have the hair getting caught in the gum issue like Molly does now, but that is not the only thing that is different about those two that I have to keep track of now days!!

1 comment:

sojourner said...

Do you remember the gum in YOUR hair incident? You were jumping rope and caught it in your hair and chewed it into the hair. What a mess! I don't remember you chewing gum all those years, but I guess you have enjoyed that chewing thing for YEARS!