Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The bathroom...

I have not been in the cleaning mood this summer. Mind you - I have kept up with things, but deep cleaning has not been the first thing on my list. I have been putting off cleaning my bathroom for some time now. For those of you that know me, I am telling the truth. It was beyond needing some tender loving care. I used Kyle coming home last night to spur me on to finally get around to cleaning it. When I was done, there was such satisfaction in how wonderful it felt.

The real reason that I write this all to you - the readers of this blog - is that the other morning as I was getting ready for the day. Molly came in and looked at the floor, while slowly moving her foot back and forth (almost like she was sweeping), she said to me..."Mommy, why do you PUT your hair all over the floor." I laughed a little, smiled, and said to her..."I didn't PUT it there, it just fell out of my head. It seemed to satisfy her, but I knew that indeed I needed to clean the bathroom. Of course as a side note and a little in defense of myself, there is already plenty of hair to sweep yet again this morning. I am toying with the idea of taking a pre-natal vitamin for two reasons... 1. maybe my hair would be a little thicker
2. maybe my hair would not fall out so much

Here is to a clean bathroom, and knowing that it will need cleaning in only a few shorts days again!

1 comment:

sojourner said...

Love this one! As I know the amount of hair that can accumulate...I think the prenatal vitamins are a great idea!