Monday, August 9, 2010

A fishing Kyle will go...

This is a group shot of the fishing men from our church campout a couple of weeks ago. They had a good time - many of them were first time fishermen!

I use this photo because Kyle left this evening for a week of fishing with his buddies tonight. He was most excited to be heading to Colorado and some LONG days on the river. I only hope that they are able to catch some fish or at least some good stories to tell us when he returns.

The kids and I will miss him when he is gone, but there are things to keep us busy. We are glad that he gets to do what he loves.

We were talking last night about how I don't have any hobbies that allow me a week long get away like he has with fishing. I can't think of anything that I would want to pick up that would take me away for a week - unless there were a running race that I could do out of town. I could leave a couple of days early, and then do the race, and then stay a little longer for a recovery spa weekend. Maybe I should investigate some races out there in a great location - anyone want to join me if I find one!

No comments: