Friday, August 6, 2010

Our church campout...

This year we headed to the Metolius river area. It was a great campground, and a wonderful camping trip. We had good weather. The kids loved playing and getting really dirty. I captured a few pictures, but realized that I did not get all that we did - oh well! Here are a few of the pictures that I did get...enjoy!


The kids and I went on a hike, while Kyle did some fishing. We got to see two waterfalls. Jack was the leader of the pack, and wanted to run ahead if only I did not make him stay within eyesight! (My grandparents would have loved to hear about his love of hiking)


We stopped here for lunch. The kids did not really want to take a picture, but I really like the expressions on both of their faces here. Notice how very dirty Jack is here - all boy!


Molly Mae Parker!


We stopped on our way to the hike at a lava made observatory that is really cool. They have these little "windows" to look at each of the mountain peaks that you can see. I thought this was a pretty neat picture. The peak are two of the three Sisters.


I am actually in a picture - thanks, Davina!


My two boys - at the start of the camping trip.


Jack, Thomas and Alex Pendell - his two buddies. I thought this was a really fun picture. Notice the two matching sweatshirts - is this Oregon pride or what!

1 comment:

sojourner said...

Looks fun! Love the waterfall...