Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Saturday night at a play...


Saturday evening the kids and I went to see a free play of Alice in Wonderland. It was outside at a park. It had been very hot that day, but by play time we were in the shade and there was a great breeze to cool us down. It was perfect. We brought our dinner to enjoy a picnic, and we shared some time with the Perret family! One of the members of the play goes to our church, so we were also there to help support her.

It was hard to hear the play - they are not amplified by much - so the kids lost interest pretty quick, but they did watch some. We were not able to stay for the whole play because there was a bed time to make on time, but we were glad to have the time outside.

My friend, Davina, brought her camera and captured these great photos. I love them!...and I hope you do to. The only thing missing is Kyle. We are ready for him to join the family again tonight!

1 comment:

sojourner said...

My sweet girls...and boy!